Deadline: June 1, 2017
Enter the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge 2017. This is one of the world’s largest annual competitions in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship. The aim of the challenge is a zero carbon economy and to help start-ups bring their product/service to market.
- The winner receives €500,000
- Innovative entrepreneurs from all over the world can submit their sustainable business plan. Submitting an entry is free of cost;
- You must be willing to bring your idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service;
- Be 18 years or older;
- You must agree with all Terms & Conditions;
- Carefully answer all the questions on the entry form in English;
- Be willing to attend the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge in Amsterdam if you are selected as a finalist and present your idea to the jury (reasonable travel and lodging expenses incurred by one person per finalist will be reimbursed)
- Register to enter the challenge.
- June 1, 2017: Application Deadline
- Mid-July 2017: The preliminary jury announces the 25 nominees;
- Mid-August 2017: The five finalists will be announced;
- September 14, 2017: Final presentation for an international jury and selected audience.
For more information, visit Postcode Lottery Green Challenge.
Theo Opportunity Desk