8th September 2017
Who may enter
The contest is open to anyone.
The contest is organised by CIWEM, the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management.
Open to all professional and amateur, national and international photographers of all ages, the CIWEM Environmental Photographer of the Year is an international showcase for the very best in environmental photography. The competition encourages entries that are contemporary, creative, resonant, challenging, original and beautiful, but most of all, pictures that will inspire people around the world to start taking care of our environment.
All photographs entered must have been completed since 1 January 2016.
Each entrant may enter up to 10 photographs.
There is no entry fee.
• Environmental Photographer of the Year: £3000
• CIWEM Changing Climate Prize: £1000, plus showcase of portfolio in one issue of The Environment Magazine
• Built Environment Prize: £500, plus showcase of portfolio in one issue of The Environment Magazine
• Mobile Phone Prize : £500, plus showcase of portfolio in one issue of The Environment Magazine
• Young Environmental Photographer of the Year (Under 16): Olympus Camera Equipment
Please visit http://www.ciwem.org/epoty/ to learn more about the competition.