Every year, The Fresh Connection APICS Global Student Challenge pits teams from universities and business schools in your region and across the globe against each other. It is an ideal opportunity to learn by experience and match your supply chain management skills against the best in the world.
Every year the Global Student Challenge aims to stimulate and improve the interaction between the corporate and academic world. The objective is to identify the best student talents worldwide and connect them with the corporate sector. Once again The Talent Connection facilitates this purpose!
The 2017 edition once again promises to attract hundreds of university teams from tens of countries, and several thousands of participants. In October, prior to the APICS 2017 Conference, there will be a spectacular APICS TFC Global Student Final in San Antonio, USA. The continent winners of the Challenge will compete alongside 9 APICS District Case Competition winners to become The Fresh Connection World Champion!
Opportunity is About:
Economics, Business, Management & Finance
Candidates should be from Vietnam and >100 other countries
Description of Ideal Candidate:
In order to participate you need to form a team. You can start forming your team by registering!
Your team will have to meet the following participation criteria:
- The team consists of 4 full-time students.
- The students are from the same educational institution.
- The students are in their final or pre-final year of studies (bachelor level and higher, incl. MBA).
- The students will not graduate before April 1st 2017.
- The students agree to join The Talent Connection, which is the talent program of the Challenge.
Deadline: April 01, 2017
Cost/funding for participants: Fully funded
Why take up the Challenge?
- The Fresh Connection is a tool used by countless corporates around the world to train their professional staff. This Challenge gives students the unique opportunity to use this professional tool and obtain a valuable experience for their future career.
- By participating in the Challenge you also participate in The Talent Connection, which is talent program of the Challenge. Major corporations, such as Hewlett Packard and KPMG, are looking in The Talent Connection for perfect matching candidates for their internships and job vacancies.
- The teams compete for $ 5,000 in cash prizes!
- The participating teams can win a trip to San Antonio, Texas, USA where the APICS TFC Global Student Final will take place.