Are you up for the challenge?
Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company by leveraging Google’s global reach and resources?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we should work together! Apply now for Launchpad Accelerator, currently accepting applications from select countries in:
- Africa(Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Asia(India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Europe(Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland)
- Latin America(Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico)
There are a large number of great ideas around the world poised to make a positive impact. Launchpad Accelerator aims to empower founders with these ideas by supporting their startups through mentorship and equity-free support.
The Accelerator will leverage all that Google has to offer, to help participating tech startups reach their true potential. Launchpad Accelerator currently works with startups in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico) and Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines). We’re looking to enter new countries and regions in future classes of Launchpad Accelerator.
- Equity-free support
- 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors
- To work closely with Google for 6 months
- Credits for Google products
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
- And more!
Application deadline for Class 4 is Monday, April 24 by 9am PDT.
We’re looking to enter new countries and regions in future classes of Launchpad Accelerator, so if you’re not based in one of the countries above, please stay tuned!