The Utrecht University is encouraging participants to apply for one of the scholarships named “Bijvoet Scholarships” for the academic year 2017-2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Summer school Exploring Nature’s Molecular Machines aims to select 3 talented candidates for the Bijvoet Scholarships.
Utrecht University is a university in Utrecht, the Netherlands. It is one of the oldest universities in the Netherlands and one of the largest in Europe.
Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency.
Course Level: This is Summer school scholarship programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for Exploring Nature’s Molecular Machines.
Scholarship Award: Each scholarship covers:
- 50% of (reasonable) travel costs;
- 50% of the costs for Utrecht Summer school housing;
- 100% of the course fee.
Number of Scholarships: Three scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Selection is based on the quality of the application letter and CV.
- Selection is independent of country of origin of the applicant.
- Short-listed candidates may be interviewed by Skype video chats.
- The selection is made by a selection committee that involves the Director of the Summerschool Exploring Nature’s Molecular Machines and the Chair of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Bijvoet Center.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
English language Requirements: Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency. Accepted are the IELTS test, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate:CAE: BCPE: CIELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all componentsTOEFL: Internet-based 100
How to Apply: Applicants need to submit the scholarship application together with the other application files.
Only complete applications can be considered.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 4, 2017.