The Inha University is offering a maximum of 140 half and full Jungseok International Scholarships for Spring & Fall semester. Scholarships are open to the students of all nationalities for pursuing master and doctoral programme.
The Graduate School seeks to provide the nation with highly motivated and well-trained professionals who are creative and competent, working with a spirit of service to others.
To achieve Jungseok International Scholarship for the first semester, it is strongly recommended that you submit a certificate for Korean/English Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL (IBT), TOEIC, IELTS). If you have both Korean and English test scores, submit all of them to the graduate school office.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Qualified students are allowed to receive the scholarship covering full or 70% or half of the tuition.
Number of Scholarships: Number of Annual Selection for Spring & Fall semesterType of Scholarship Full Scholarship 70% Scholarship Half Scholarship Number of Students Max. 50(Only for PhD) Max. 30 Max. 60
Scholarship can be taken in Korea
Eligibility: Requirements for Jungseok International Scholarship
- Applicants must meet the following one condition, ? or ?.
- ? Obtain a grade point average(G.P.A.) above 80% in the previous degree program.
- ? Have one of below Language Proficiency Certificates.
- Minimum score of official certificates for Language Proficiency
The Higher score will be better for receiving the full tuition fee as an International Scholarship.
Check the validity period of your Language Proficiency Certificates.
- To achieve the Scholarship for the first semester, it is strongly recommended to submit Certificate for Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) when you apply.
- Part-time students cannot receive any scholarship from the graduate school.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must obtain a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% in the previous degree program.
English language Requirements: To achieve the Scholarship for the first semester, it is strongly recommended to submit Certificate of Language Proficiency (TOPIK, TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS) when you apply.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Application deadline is May 7, 2017.