Applications are inviting for Turkish Government Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. Applications are exclusively intended for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue an undergraduate programme in Turkiye.
International students in Turkey, as well as the unique nature of a quality education, satisfy a deep-rooted history and a rich culture medium as well as the hospitable nature of the people and the historical value and economic living conditions, Turkey is one of the best choices for training.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme. Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
The scholarship covers:
- Monthly Stipend
- Full tuition fee
- Free 1-year Turkish Language Course
- Free state-run dormitory accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Candidates must have a minimum achievement level of 90% for Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy degree programs; and 70% for other degree programs.
- Undergraduate applicants must be born no earlier than 01.01.1996.
- Candidates who will apply for Türkiye Scholarships must have graduated from high school or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship.