Nội dung Học bổng
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) offers the scholarship to international students who are accepted by a Japanese university, graduate school, junior college, college of technology (3rd grade or upper) or professional training college. The scholarship is available to pursue short-term study in Japan under a student exchange Programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to provide educational support to international students.
Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) is an independent administrative institution established under the Ministry of Education. JASSO comprehensively administers scholarship loan programs, support programs for international students. JASSO is an independent administrative institution established under the MEXT (The Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Monbukagakusho). JASSO provides two types of scholarship to self-supporting international students. Students who obtain the MEXT scholarship can not obtain the JASSO scholarship simultaneously.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing short-term study in Japan.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the University.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover monthly stipend: JPY 80,000.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Students enrolled in a regular course of study in a higher educational institution outside Japan (home school).
- Students accepted by Japanese school under a student exchange agreement or other student exchange arrangement with their home school.
- Students demonstrating excellent academic and personal records at their home school.
- Students not having the financial means to study in Japan.
- Students, upon termination of the period of study in Japan, will complete their studies at their home school.
- Students eligible for ‘Student Visa’. For study in Japan for 90 days or less, Japanese school will arrange the status of residence.
- If students receive other scholarships together with this scholarship for the study in Japan, the total amount of monthly stipend of other scholarships should not exceed the amount of this scholarship (JPY 80,000 per month).
- Students cannot receive any other scholarship from the Japanese government together with this scholarship.
Nationality: International students can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applications for the scholarship will be accepted through Japanese school.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.