Applications are invited for LASALLE Scholarship to pursue Masters of Arts program for the August 2017 intake. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
This is a highly coveted scholarship designed to identify the most talented new Diploma students with excellent academic achievement, strong leadership potential and passion for the arts.
In recognition of outstanding academic excellence, leadership potential, and a passion for creativity and innovation, LASALLE offers a variety of scholarships to new and current students. There are other externally sponsored scholarships which LASALLE students may apply. Enquiries and applications may be directed to the respective organisations.
Applicants have to pass the following test or must have the scores of the following: IELTS: 5.5; TOEFL – iBT: 71.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for Masters of Arts programme.
Scholarship Award: Up to a maximum of S$5,000 for the first year of studies in LASALLE.
Number of Awards: Not known.
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they meet the following requirements:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a full?time Diploma programme for the August 2017 intake.
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships / bursaries / financial aid awarded by external organizations.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: General requirement expected are:Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level; GCSE/IGCSE; Singapore Integrated Programme; Higher NITEC or NITEC Certificate.
English language Requirements: Applicants have to pass the following test or must have the scores of the following: IELTS: 5.5; TOEFL – iBT: 71.
How to Apply: Applications are to be submitted to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration, Block E Level 2, Mondays – Fridays, 9am – 5pm. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end June 2017.
Scholarship Application Document Checklist (These documents must be submitted together with scholarship form.) :-
- A completed Scholarship Application Form with 1 passport-sized photograph.
- Photocopy of AY2017/2018 Letter of Offer from LASALLE & Course Fee Schedule.
- A typed A4-sized single-sided 500-word statement on personal interestp & achievement in relation to the programme of study.
- A typed A4-sized single-sided curriculum vitae or resume (include record of activities / awards).
- Photocopies of most recent transcriptsp & certificates ; Photocopy of NRIC (frontp & back) or Passport ; Photocopy of scholarship / grant / financial assistance letters awarded (if applicable).
- Two (2) recommendation letters / testimonials / referrals (if available).
- In addition to the above, applicants for the Dare to Dream Scholarship must submit the following :• Medical reports / Doctors’ letter(s) certifying medical condition ;• Proof of total family income (latest payslips, IR8A Form, CPF contribution/transaction for the past 12 months, rental contracts etc) If payslip is unavailable due to unemployment, self-employment, adhoc/ part-time work, retirement, the family member(s) must complete the Income Declaration Form(s) & attach their CPF contribution/transaction for the past 12 months, CPF and latest IR8A.•Photocopy of all NRIC and student concession pass / matriculation cards of declared family members / household members.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 17, 2017.