The University of Lleida is offering scholarships to prospective foreign students to pursue master’s degree programme.
The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support for students with a foreign degree that would like to apply for a master’s degree at the UDL Programme.
The University of Lleida is a university based in Lleida, Spain. It was the first university in Catalonia and the whole Crown of Aragon.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
List of Subjects: Health Education, Biomedical Research, General Health Psychology, Psychopedagogy, Management and Innovation in the Food Industry, Agronomic Engineering (with officially recognized equivalent studies), Swine Health and Production, Integrated Pest Management, Wildland Fire. Science and Integrative Management MSc, Forestry Engineering (with officially recognized equivalent studies), Industrial Engineering (with officially recognized equivalent studies), Informatic Engineering, Auditing, Management Accounting and Information Systems, Expertise, Evaluation and Analysis of Works of Art and Management and Evaluation for the Intervention for Social Transformation
Scholarship Award: The forecasts call two modalities of grants:
Modality A: The help will be granted to support the amount of the registration, insurance rates and school.
Modality B: The help will be granted to support the amount of the registration, rats, school insurance, and accommodation and subsistence in Lleida. A maximum of six grants will be given in this modality.
- Students coming from the following countries will be able to choose this modality: Cameroon, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Gambia, Lebanon, Morocco, Mozambique, Senegal, Western Sahara, Palestine Belonging to countries and people in war That are Likely to seek asylum and subsidiary protection.
- The grant will be paid in the following way:Accommodation: The International Relations Office will book and pay the cost of accommodation to the University residence.Subsistence: The student will RECEIVE three payments of € 900 at the begining of EACH PERIOD quarter.
To make the second and the third Effective payment, it will be Necessary to turn in a report from the director of the master’s degree Programme. All application forms That fail to meet the requirements Established That gold are not submitted by the deadline will be dismissed. Requested If the documentation is not complete, applicants will have 10 working days to make amendments.
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility: All applicants must fulfill the following requirements
- Gain entry to the official master’s degree Program with a degree issued by a Spanish university Outside the higher education system,
- Enroll for the credits in an official master’s degree Programme offered by the UdL During the course 2017-18,
- Being not a scholarship holder, on the date of the application, from year scholarship or other financial support offered by the UdL to subsidize the studies into Which the beneficiary has admitted pre-Bees
Nationality: Students with a foreign degree are invited to apply for these grants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To be able to complete the online application form, students will have to register by creating an user’s name and password. This information will allow students to accessed to the application form and to modify it in time. The application form can be modified once being goal Several times, it will not be possible to make other year change. In order to send the application form online, it is mandatory to upload documentation of the Following:
- CV in Europass format
- Average During studies (here). Important: in order to ask for this document, please follow all the instructions given. Moreove, you can find a short summary of the intructions in this document .
- Cover letter,
- Certificate of payment of the rate of pre-Enrolment That in the case of pre-enrollment is opened PERIOD During the PERIOD request (check the deadlines of prescription in this website )
- Copy of passport or ID in effect,
- Official copy of college diploma (if it proceed certificates and others)
- Official language copy of certificates,
- Official copy of the transcript of records including all the subjects, the credits and the grade.
IMPORTANT: Students coming from non EU countries present all the documentation should legalized. Documentation legalized will be required to register at the UdL.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 19, 2017.