City University London is pleased for offer Cass International Scholarship of £2000 each year towards tuition fees. Scholarship is available overseas students starting an undergraduate course at Cass Business School in September 2017.
Each year, Cass Business School, City University London and generous donors create opportunities for students to fully fund or part fund their studies.
University offers high quality, challenging courses to applicants who demonstrate the preparation and potential to succeed.
All applicants are required to demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficient for them to be able to benefit from and participate fully in their degree.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to study all the subjects offered within Cass Business School.
List of Subjects: Accounting & Finance, Actuarial Science, Banking & International Finance, Business Studies, Finance, Investment & Financial Risk Management and Management
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth £2000 each year towards tuition fees and is paid for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance each year.
Number of Awards: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Cass International Scholarship, applicant must:
- Be an overseas students (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for their first year of undergraduate study in 2017
- Accept an offer from City as their Firm choice
- Students must be registered full-time at the University on 1 December 2017 to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Students must be commencing the first year of their degree as a new student, i.e. those commencing in Year 2 or 3 will not be eligible.
Nationality: International students except UK and EU can apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To enter a degree course at City, applicant must:
- Satisfy the University’s general minimum requirement
- Satisfy the individual course requirement
- Be accepted by the course admissions tutor.
Test Requirement: In order to meet the University’s general requirement applicant should have or expect to obtain before admission: Passes in two subjects at GCE ‘A’ level or One 12 unit Double Award.
English Language Requirement: All applicants are required to demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English is sufficient for them to be able to benefit from and participate fully in their degree. A pass in one of the following qualifications is the minimum expectation of the University:
- GCSE English language at grade C or above
- International GCSE in English as a second language at grade C or above
- IELTS test of the British Council at 6.0 or above with a minimum score of 6.0 in the writing sub-test (6.5 overall with a minimum of 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in each sub-test for Law and Journalism courses)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with 79 IBT or above (100 for Business and Law). -TOEFL is not considered suitable for Journalism
- UCLES Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) at grade C or above
- PTE Academic with 59 or above.
How to Apply: All applications need to be submitted via UCAS. Cass Business School is part of City University London, so their UCAS code is C60.
Undergraduates required supporting documents:
- Student Finance Breakdown 2017/18
- NHS bursary letter 2017/18 (NHS funded courses only);
- Three months bank statements for all bank accounts (online statements are acceptable) please explain all transactions over £100;
- Rent agreement or mortgage statement;
- Council tax bill (if applicable);
- Priority bills (if applicable);
- Partner/spouse income for three months e.g. payslips, bank statements
- Recent Housing Benefit Letter (students with children only);
- Council Tax Benefit Letter (students with children only);
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credits Letters (students with children only);
- Childcare receipts (students with children only);
- If their term-time address is outside London, please give evidence of the costs involved in travelling to university.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 31, 2017.