Google Developer Launchpad Accelerator Program 2017 in Google Headquarters
Are you up for the challenge?
Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company by leveraging Google’s global reach and resources?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we should work together! Apply now for Launchpad Accelerator, currently accepting applications from select countries in
- Africa (Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico)
Location:Silicon Valley, United States
- Work closely with Google for 6 months
- This includes 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors
- Credits for Google products
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
Launchpad Accelerator is specifically targeting companies that already have a product and are primed to scale. Currently only technical startups from Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico) and Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines) are eligible for selection. We’re looking to enter new countries and regions in future classes of Launchpad Accelerator.Eligible Regions: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico.
Please fill out the application to be considered for admission into the six-month program.
Application Deadline: April 24, 2017APPLY NOW