Lead the factory planning team in one Operation Center with more than one production locations in supplying products according to (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Ensure factory planning & capacity reliability, execute product transfer in a timely manner
- Monitor and drive data accuracy on order confirmation, delivery, shipment management in the assign factories
- Drive the on time approval of additional mold request.
- Lead the planning initiatives, project and cross functional assignment as well as ensure the execution of all standard planning processes in the responsible factories
- Sustain a high level of operational efficiency in the planning processes and procedures.
- Collaborate closely with the factory business/material purchasing department, T2 material suppliers, 3PL, label providers, etc... to identify bottlenecks and complexities and provide corrective actions to improve the all suppliers' delivery performance.
- Operations Managers
- T1, T2 & Label Suppliers, 3PLs
- Global Supply Planning
- Supply Chain Integration
- Sourcing Operations
- Other Functions (OC functional departments, IT, Legal, Finance, SEA, T&L, & other GOPS service functions)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University and at least 3-4 years of relevant business experience, with some relevant managerial experience
- Experience in supply planning, production, and/or logistics preferred.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills in a global business setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adidas Group systems (GPS, SIM, TC/GTN, ILA, PDM/PLM, etc…)
- Proficiency with standard software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint.)
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Support Senior Human Resources Manager in Personnel operations.
- Being a contributor to develop, maintain and monitor C&B procedures within the LO and with external parties
- Support employees in Vietnam on related issues within the scope of work.
1. Compensation and Benefits
- Responsible for all compensation process including Payroll, Income Tax, Social/Health/Unemployment Insurance to be on time and accuracy.
- Update and comply with local regulations on labor, tax, SI/HI/UI issues of LO including all reports required by the law.
- Support employees in Vietnam on annual medical check-up, medical and accident insurance under the company regulations.
- Responsible for on boarding, employment contract monitor and exit process of employee according to the company policy and labor law.
- Manage the implementation on the employee’s benefits under the company policies.
- Participate in external salary surveys
- Support SHRM to prepare Personnel budgeting of the LO
2. Mobility administration
- Support expats and foreign employees on the onboarding process and during the employment
- Coordinate with other departments and third party service providers during and after the relocation process such as the work permit, PIT… to ensure the process are running smoothly.
3. Administration on eHR systems
- Manage employees data in eHR system (SAP HR module). Update and maintain to ensure data base quality and integrity.
- Support Line Managers and employees in the eHR systems in SAP.
- Responsible for updating organization chart monthly or when having changes
- Headcount reports and related reports according to the company’ requirement.
- Monthly/quarterly/annual staff turnover report
5. Support HR team in other tasks
- Support SHRM in maintaining and developing communication within the company to ensure a transparent streamline of information, policies, and guidelines.
- Assist SHRM and HR team in any other HR matters related and employment matters such as Training, Recruitment, Exit interview.
- Conduct other projects for HR as requested.
- Corporate Events, Entertainment Programs, Staff benefit programs.
- Line Managers of defined support area
- Government authorities
- Cross functions
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Mature, well-organized, a self starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Customer oriented, approachable, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development or related field
- At least 3 year experience in HR (preferably in an international organization) with strong knowledge of the best practice in Human Resources.
- English fluent (written and oral)
- Vietnamese fluent (written and oral)
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
- Share accountability for quality, production, manufacturing efficiency targets and SEA in the designated production area.
Responsible for designated area/duties in production operations of assigned factories.
Support the production manager in implementing Continuous Improvement (CI) techniques and quality tools in daily production operations.
Make day to day decisions within defined scope (with support on complex issues).
Execute defined directives.
- Account for production area with defined scope of responsibilities.
- Share contribution to the achievement of team objectives.
- Explain practices and directives to factory Production/ Quality teams and/or LO teams to achieve shared goals.
- Influence factory supervisor level and drive change to achieve production objectives.
- Factory Production & QIP teams.
- adidas Quality / Development & Comm. / Manufacturing Excellence / Materials / Planning Department.
- Supervisors (Production Managers or above)
- Machinery, Chemicals & Materials suppliers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Have a strong Continuous Improvement (CI) and quality / safety mindset.
- With direct input and feedback, can identify problems and provide solutions to complex production issues.
- Good written and verbal English communication.
- Chinese or Korean (for communication with Factory Prod/QIP heads) a clear advantage.
Requisite Education and Qualifications:
- University degree preferably on shoe making or engineering or Industrial Management area. Training/Certification in Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma tools is a plus advantage.
- Preferable Footwear industry experience (most favourable subjects: Production, Quality, Development / Commercialization, LEAN, Manufacturing Excellence, Industrial Engineer)
- Commitment to work in Mekong-delta area.