Apollo Phu My Hung , R2-72- My Toan 2, Tan Phong Ward , Dist.7, HCMC
- Pick up and look after the students in class.
- Explain to students anything they don’t understand if requested by teachers.
- Help teachers with registers/attendance check/record of work.
- Assist in monitoring students’ work and ability to follow instructions.
- Assist teachers with classroom discipline, assessing students, clarifying instructions and checking homework.
- Other classroom duties given by teachers/staffs.
- Vietnamese national- University students (from first to third-year).
- Passion and interest in Teaching & Education.
- Good communication skills (in both English and Vietnamese).
- Customer-oriented, friendly, patient, proactive and highly organized.
- Salary: For starters 23.000VND/hour (salary scales shall be reviewed according to length of time working and performance quality)
- Teaching assistant certificate, Award certificates, Training workshops, etc.
- English CV & cover letter to email: [email protected]