BAT started its operation in Vietnam in October 1994. BAT’s brands in Vietnam include Kent, State Express 555, Craven A, White Horse, 7 Diamonds, Everest, Virginia Gold, Dunhill and PallMall. With a total of nine brands for the Vietnamese consumers, BAT holds a robust market position in the Vietnam market. Today, BAT is one of the most successful international businesses in Vietnam.
Classed as one of the top 50 employers in Vietnam in a recent survey by AC Nielsen, BAT is recognized as providing its employees high quality training and developmental opportunities, competitive rewards, fast track careers, on-going employee engagement and entrepreneurial culture. BAT is also recognized for its consistent corporate social responsibility policies and programs and has been awarded several Certificates of Merit by the central and local governments for its afforestation, poverty alleviation and sustainable agricultural technique transfer projects.
1. HR PAYROLL INTERN
- Support control & input HR system that including employee data and Organisation management
- Support Payroll, SMU, PIT report
- Document file and record management.
- Carefully, detail-oriented and be able to keep confidential data
- Good at Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Major in Finance is advantage
For this position, please kindly send your CV in English to email [email protected] with subject "Application to HR Payroll Intern"
2. HR BUSINESS PARTNER INTERN
- Support line manager in embedding plan of HR Shared Service Project
- Support line manager in Talent Review activities preparation.
- Support line manager in other recruitment projects requested
- Support HRBP team to carry out admin / logistics tasks regarding preparing contracts with agencies, raising PO to make payment to suppliers, following up invoices, etc.
- Can-do attitude & teamwork
- Open-minded and proactive
- Work well with guidance, but is also self-motivated
- Spoken and written English must be of a high standard.
- Research or marketing knowledge is a plus
For this position, please kindly send your CV in English to email [email protected] with subject "Application to HR Business Partner Intern"
If you need further information, please feel free to drop your questions in comments below.
Working location: 20th floor, Kumho Asiana Plaza 39 Le Duan, District 1.
Working time: from Monday to Friday, 8:30AM - 5:30PM
Allowance: 200,000VND per working day, about 4,200,000/month
3. Brand Administrator
- Support the execution of brand plans and consumer engagement activities to ensure that Brand objectives are achieved.
- Support the definition of brand vision, strategy, positioning and marketing mix including pack and product specification and communications, in line with Brand strategies.
- Analytic market research data in order to understand Brand issues and market opportunities.
- Compile and prepare documents for Brand projects and brand performance are on time in full.
- Coordinate with external supplier in order to deliver goods on time- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, agency and external suppliers in order to deliver all assigned tasks.
- Monitor Brand Support Expenditure effectively and efficiently
- Close working relationships with other functions, in particular Marketing Finance, Indirect procurement, Business Development, regional team to support the rolling out of brand activities
- Coordinate with regional team to delivery report and manage goods receiving on time- Build good relationship with other functions: IP, Marketing Finance, Cora/Legal in order to ensure smoothly operation.
- Monitor and forecast OVH/ PO aging expenses
Regular contact and closely coordinate with agencies (GG) in term of budget BSE/PO releasing
- Background about Admin + Research / Trade is a plus- A business graduate
- The principal skills are required in thinking / operating strategically, making things happen and communication / interpersonal skills
- Well organize & hard-working
- Able to engage and inspire others and support high performing team
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Able to build self awareness and listen to others- Good general administrative / secretarial skill is preferred.
How To Apply: Interested candidates please send your resume with the subject title "Brand Administrator - Your full name" to [email protected]