Ernst & Young, hay còn gọi là EY, là một trong bốn công ty kiểm toán hàng đầu thế giới hiện nay cùng với Deloitte, PwC và KPMG. EY chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ kiểm toán, tư vấn tài chính, tư vấn và kiểm soát rủi ro CNTT (ITRA) và thuế. Tài sản ước tính vào năm 2015 của EY là 28.7 tỉ đôla. Các tổ chức hoạt động như một mạng lưới các công ty thành viên và là pháp nhân riêng biệt trong từng nước. EY có 212.000 nhân viên tại hơn 700 văn phòng trên 150 quốc gia trên thế giới. Công ty được hình thành bởi sự sáp nhập của Ernst & Whinney và Arthur Young & Co vào năm 1989. Tính đến năm 2015, EY là tổ chức tư nhân lớn thứ 11 ở Hoa Kỳ
HCMC_Human Capital – Global Immigration - Staff/Assistant - VIE000NJ
The below major responsibilities/duties, but not limited to, are assigned to the staff:
- Ensuring to manage the file management for the in-charged accounts, it includes, but not limited to, BIT and NEOCASE entry, prioritise cases according to target employment start date, maintain hard and soft copy files, record agreed out of scope fees, ensure files are billed, raise issues to senior and manager if it is not within the normal frame work.
- Ensuring the application process, it includes, but not limited to, draft initiation email, request administrator to support when necessary on filing and application management, draft email to reply or consult to applicants, host and home HR, monitor lodged application, work with authorities when necessary, … filing and billing accordingly.
- Leading the administrator in monitoring the expiry dates and draft email to remind the relevant parties as the agreed timelines and/or general KPIs.
- Drafting the emails to coordinate with Global team, other EY offices to make the job done.
- Supporting the immigration compliance process including contribution to continuous improvement in this area. Following the administration process accordingly.
- Maintaining up-to-date records including preparation of client reports as directly by the Global Immigration team.
- Assisting managers/seniors in preparation of team training sessions as required
- Participate in and contribute to attaining team goals
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably with an degree in Economics, Laws or Administration
- Previous experience in a professional support or administration role is an advantage
- Strong communication, organizational, administrative skills
- Proficiency in MS office
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work both automomously and as part of team
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
Travelling within the country is required
HCMC_ Advisory_Cybersecurity Staffs/ Interns - HOC0003D
JOB SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct penetration tests, vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, third party risk assessments and delivering remediation recommendations
- Have solid background in system security over an array of information security and technical disciplines and be able to provide pragmatic, business-aligned security guidance.
- Focus on risk-based services and pursue a career path in Information Security.
- Apply tools, techniques and standards in relevant security assessment.
- Have strong interest in information security areas and other risk-based services
- Have good oral and written Vietnamese and English communication skills
- Have strong logic thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Be active and energized in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment
- Work well under pressure and when challenged on multiple projects
- Be hungry for personal success, learning and promotion
- Have ability to travel both domestically and internationally
To Intern: Transcripts of Information Security/ Computer Network/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ MIS, or equivalent programs.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Security/ Computer Network/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ MIS, or equivalent programs.
Nice to Have:
English: TOEIC 550 or IELTS 5.5 or equivalent programs.
Additional certification (or studying: Ethical Hacker (CEH), ISO 27001, CISA, CRISC, CISM, COBIT, ITIL, etc. is a plus.
Key words: IT risk consulting, Technical security testing, IT Audit.
Executive Assistant for Japanese Business Services (JBS) - VIE000NI
- Assist Partners / Executives and Indochina team with administrative tasks
- Support billings for Partner & Indochina team
- Support the monthly report for JBS audit team, the weekly report to Indochina team
- Coordinate the efficiency of team deliveries
- Manage project timelines
- Update engagement/client status in database, revenue, proposals and team’s budgets.
- Handle confidential matters
- Make travel arrangement, logistics, meeting as well as seminar and events arrangement…
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience in handling corporate relations
- University degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent computer skills (MSWord, Power Point, Excel)
- Mature, professional and well-organized
- Sharp, quick and intuitive
- Assertive, energetic, sociable and able to be trusted with confidential information
- Good intellectual and analytical capabilities
- Drive, commitment and integrity
- Good influencing skills
- Able to work effectively with both Vietnamese and foreigners at senior levels
HCMC_TAX_Payroll Staff - HOC0003X
- Assist in the execution of the service line procedures. Perform various duties such as understanding routine data & tax return processes, research delivery of client documentation and other tasks delegated. Analyze evidence, prepare written communications, participate in one-on-one and small group discussions with other engagement team members, and interact with client personnel.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client's engagement history, and our tax approach.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the client's environment. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to clients’ requests and develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Demonstrate teamwork, integrity, and accountability. Assist and collaborate with team members. Contribute ideas/opinions to teams and listen/respond to other views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Seek, develop, and present ideas to apply EY services.
- Participate in and contribute to attaining the team goals.
- Excellent client-serving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities
- Careful, great attention to details;
- PC proficiency, including proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation of software applications
- Travel between provinces may be required