KPMG là một trong những nhà cung cấp dịch vụ nghề nghiệp lớn nhất thế giới và là một trong Big Four ngành kiểm toán, cùng với PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Ernst & Young (E&Y) and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (Deloitte). Trụ sở chính của công ty được đặt ở Amstelveen, Hà Lan. KPMG có hơn 136.500 nhân viên trên toàn thế giới và cung cấp địch vụ nghề nghiệp tại hơn 140 quốc gia. KPMG có 3 kênh dịch vụ chính: Kiểm toán, Thuế, và Tư vấn quản lý.
1. Graphic designer
KPMG is looking for 1 graphic designer for our Marketing team.
• Prepares creative work to be accomplished by gathering briefs and materials;
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approvals;
• Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
• Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for different usages;
• Designs, lays out, and produces artwork such as graphs, presentations, charts, posters, newsletters and report covers;
• May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
• May provide information to different business functions and staff regarding design of publication;
• Performs related duties as required.
• Bachelor degree in Fine Arts preferred or an equivalent of education plus experience.
• At least 1 year of graphic arts and publications experience with proven project management skills.
• Strong working knowledge of printing, publishing and/or graphics art procedures and related computer software.
• Ability to work with a variety of projects and vendors is an advantage. Portfolio of past work is required.
• Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair
• Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
• Strong computer skills
• Good communication skill
• Communicate in English effectively
• A flexible approach when working in a team
• Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time
• Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs
If your background meets these requirements, please send your CV to [email protected]
- Responsible for the front desk of KPMG office in HCM, i.e. welcoming clients / visitors, distributing correspondence, and ensuring the professional communications and image are always adhered;
- In charge the telephone operation by managing in-coming and out-going telephone-calls.
- Assist the Administration Department with administrative / secretarial matters as and when required.
- Flexibility, reliability, punctuality, politeness and big smile.
- Secretarial abilities - typing, organising, administration.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good computer literacy.
- Professional image.
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at KPMG. Please send your CV to [email protected]