McDonald's là một tập đoàn kinh doanh hệ thống nhà hàng thức ăn nhanh với khoảng 36.000 nhà hàng tại 119 quốc gia phục vụ 43 triệu lượt khách mỗi ngày dưới thương hiệu riêng của mình.
Responsible of smooth office management and provide support to Restaurant Support Team (RST) staff on all administrative tasks. This person will also act as executive assistant to General Manager. Key customers include RST staff, General Manager and Restaurant Operations team.
Accountabilities: Office Administration
- Manage reception area including: handle incoming calls make sure to route call elsewhere as needed, log information on calls received where required and maintain detailed and accurate records. Greet and direct all visitors, sorts and distribute incoming mail to staff and manage outgoing mails and packages. Make sure office runs smoothly and in a professional manner.
- Performs general administrative duties: Order and maintain relevant office supplies: stationary & business card, brochures… for effectiveness of personal duties, make sure office facilities are maintained in efficient, convenient and cost effective manner
- Arrange travelling for staff including: immigration procedures for expats and passport/visa application, book air ticket, arrange transportation; reserve hotel and accommodation…
- Keep track of office expense payment to ensure it within Admin’s budget.
- Monitor and report expense and payment of employee’s taxi voucher, cellphone in collaboration with HR and Finance team
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other functions as needed
- Update staff’s contact, organize staff birthday party and staff event like: Year End Party, Team Building Day, … Personal Assistant
- Perform secretarial support to General Manager at the highest level, executing with minimal direction and supervision
- Act as liaison between department managers and their staff in matters involving the General Manager including meetings, documentation, and activities requiring authorized action.
- Take appropriate authorized action in the absence of the General Manager to ensure that matters requiring attention are referred to and handled in a manner to minimize the effect of his absence.
- Manage General Manager’s schedule, coordinate travel, including ground transportation, hotel accommodations, itinerary planning, meeting coordination, take notes in the meeting … to make the best use of his time.
- Bachelor degree/ fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal
- Good at using Word, Excel and have excellent skills of work organizing and time management
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality & ability to work independently and cooperatively
Kindly shoot your CV to [email protected] | Deadline: Asap -
Employment on first come first serve basis