Digital Communications Officer
Job no: 557172
Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Categories: Various categories
RMIT Vietnam is looking for an excellent Digital Communications Officer to join our dynamic Communications and Events team.
This position is responsible for managing RMIT Vietnam's presence on digital communication platforms. This includes planning and creating content in line with communications objectives and strategic plans, monitoring the traffic on the University's social media spaces and responding to comments and enquiries as required.
The position is also responsible for enhancing the University's internal and external communications initiatives, by introducing new technology solutions to improve how the University connects with its employees, the media, students, alumni and other stakeholders.
To be considered, you will demonstrate:
- Good knowledge and understanding of social networking sites, website and content management system.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of writing for the online environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- If English is not your first language, or you have not completed secondary education in an English speaking institution in an English speaking country, then you will be required to demonstrate a minimum English language proficiency standard at a BULATS Upper Intermediate level (BULATS score 60+), equivalent to IELTS (General) 5.5+. If you are not sure your current level of English language proficiency, RMIT Vietnam will provide opportunities for you to undertake testing if you are shortlisted for the position.
RMIT Vietnam offers you an opportunity to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment with talented, creative and committed colleagues. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and a range of benefits and services comprising of:
- Monthly base salary starting from 20,800,000 VND gross per month
- Monthly meal allowance 680,000 VND, and clothing allowance 416,000 VND
- 13th month Tet bonus
- Private medical insurance
- 20 days annual leave per annum
Please read the Job Description attached, to ensure you fulfill the Key Selection Criteria for the role.
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Application close: SE Asia Standard Time