Job Title: Marketing Intern
Department: Residential Sales, Hanoi
Reports to: Project Manager
To support the Project Sales team as well as to coordinate with other departments in daily operation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Translation & documents preparation
- Event planning & Implementation
- Write and proofread copy
- Participants in the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Work with the Manger to understand thoroughly the demand for the company’s products and services, the expectations of other business lines leaders and identify the target and potential markets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Comfortable using Excel, Power point etc.
- Very well-presented, business dress
Allowance: VND 1,000,000 plus VND 200,000 parking fee. Working less than 22 days per month will be paid prorate.
How to apply: to apply for this position, please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]. The email subject should be as followed: [HN] - Position Applied - Full name. For example: [HN] - Marketing Intern - Nguyen Van A.