Savills plc is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of over 600 offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world. In Vietnam, Savills is the largest property service provider with over 1000 staff.
Currently we are looking for 01 potential candidates for the position of Property Management Intern.
Job Title: Property Management Intern
Department: Property Management, Hanoi
To support the PM team as well as to coordinate with other departments in daily operation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Receive all tenants’ enquiries and report to Property Manager
- Assist Property Manager to follow up the tenants’ enquiries
- Assist Property Manager to prepare monthly report on service quality, workers/ suppliers’ performance, cleaning and technician related issues
- Assist Property Manager to keep track of any construction work progress in the building
- Do the paper works such as letter, writing correspondent to the tenants, authorities, suppliers or other bid/ tender document/presentation
- Do the translation if needed
- Capable of working in an international company in a client facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Vietnamese
- The ability to operate as part of a team
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Comfortable using excel, Power point
- Very well-presented, business dress
Allowance: VND 1 million per month plus parking fee VND 200,000 per month. Working less than 22 days per month will be paid prorate.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for an interview with Savills, please send your CV (with your photo attached) to the following email address: [email protected]
The email subject should be as followed: [HN] Position Applied - Full name. For example: [HN] PM Intern - Nguyen Van A.