Savills plc is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of over 600 offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world. In Vietnam, Savills is the largest property service provider with over 1000 staff.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Department: Central Management
Reports to: Head of MarCom/ Branch Director
The Marketing Executive coordinates with other company’s business line leaders to develop marketing and advertising strategies and be involved the entire process, including administrative duties and writing and creating marketing materials.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Corporate with internal Business Line Leaders to prepare procedure and document in the execution of marketing campaigns and strategies for their products, projects and services.
- Work with other departments to determine the demand for the company’s products and services and identify potential markets.
- Liaise with suppliers, internal Business Line Leaders and designers for smooth implementation of marketing projects
- Research the proposed marketing project and give recommendations in plan, form and pricing
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market, competitors and customer base before preparing a marketing campaign.
- Create a marketing plan and establish pricing (if require) and advertising strategies.
- Create and coordinate a training programs to Savills staffs (interns, junior as well as senior staffs)
- Often meet with other departments to ensure projects and goals are completed timely.
- Manage the production of marketing materials such as posters, flyers etc .
- Maintain and update mailing database.
Qualifications and backgrounds:
- BA degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Proficient in English
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (able to rework technical text for a broader audience)
- Good computer skills (base programs: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Internet)
- A minimum 1- 2 years of experience.
- Has good knowledge of current and trends of real estate market in Vietnam.
- Has ability to work well with other managers and the public
- Be motivated, creative and decisive.
- Be able to work well under pressure to complete projects on deadline.
- Has persuasive communication skills
- Has good judgment and tack.
- Be well-presented
How to apply: To apply for an interview with Savills, please send your CV (with your photo attached) to the following email address: [email protected]
The email subject should be as followed: [HN] Position Applied - Full name. For example: [HN] Senior Marketing Executive - Nguyen Van A.