Savills plc is a global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. We have an international network of over 600 offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services to clients all over the world. In Vietnam, Savills is the largest property service provider with over 1000 staff.
Currently we are looking for 02 potential candidates for the position of Marketing Intern.
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Department: Residental Sales, Hanoi
Reports to: Project Manager
To support the Project Sales team as well as to coordinate with other departments in daily operation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Translation & documents preparation
- Event planning & Implementation
- Write and proofread copy
- Maintain & update databases; collect the email addresses through a variety of means. This list is used for email blasts of the e-newsletter.
- Participants in the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Work with the Manger to understand thoroughly the demand for the company’s products and services, the expectations of other business lines leaders and identify the target and potential markets.
- The Internship Program is open to undergraduates and recent graduates; or applicants who have graduated from college within 12 months of beginning the internship.
- Applicants must also be expecting or – in the case of recent graduates – have recently obtained a “Good” or “Excellent” (or equivalent) final grade in their degree studies at university or college
- Energy and determination to succeed
- Goal-orientated and ambitious - financially and career
- Capable of working in an international company in a client facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Intelligent, confident & competitive
- The ability to operate as part of a team
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Problem-solving strength
- Comfortable using excel, Power point,
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Very well-presented, business dress
- Highly ethical
- A sound academic record
Allowance: VND 1 million per month plus parking fee VND 200,000 per month. Working less than 22 days per month will be paid prorate.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for an interview with Savills, please send your CV (with your photo attached) to the following email address: [email protected]
The email subject should be as followed: [HN] Position Applied - Full name. For example: [HN] Marketing Intern - Nguyen Van A.
Further to specific advertised vacancies, Savills Vietnam encourages applications from talented individuals who feel they have what it takes to succeed at Savills and in the real estate market. For career opportunities, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]