Terms of Reference
Admin Assistant Intern at GIZ BIO
To effectively assist and support the smooth running of office by ensuring that various general administration duties are carried out accurately and to a consistently high standard. Duties performed shall project a professional company image through interaction with other parties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Caters staff and meetings
- Photocopies and scans documents as needed
- Administer the overall smooth, uninterrupted functioning of the project office, daily operational execution of all project affairs including petty cash management, procurement, logistic support, travel arrangement, contract preparation, filing of documents etc., according to GIZ procedures;
- Intensively participate in the preparation, organization and implementation of workshops, events, meetings;
- Assist in translating messages and short documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa, if requested.
- Assist the principal advisor in his/her administrative tasks
- University Degree
- Independent and well-organized with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks
- Customer-oriented and strong sense of responsibility
- Familiar with PC applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Having IT knowledge is a plus
Duration: 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
- Working time: from 8.am to 5.pm, Mon – Fri
- 3,000,000 VND/ monthly, Incl. PIT
Please find the attached TOR for more details.
Your updated resume with letter of application in English should be sent to our address below as soon as possible but before April 10, 2017.
Email: [email protected]