Position: Program Coordinator
Work place: Hanoi, Vietnam
Working time and duration: 3 days a week, 6 months, extendable based on performance and funding
Salary: 400$ per 1 month (Staff will be requested to open a US dollars account)
Start date: April 2017
The Korean Society for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (KSRPD) was established in 1954 with the support from then President of Rehabilitation International for war orphans and children with disabilities. Over the course of development of more than 60 years, we have now reached the stage of executing international development cooperation (IDC) for PWDs in developing countries. Viet Nam is the first country that we executed our IDC project focusing on setting up the environment for PWDs to narrow the digital divide. Until now, we have established eight ICT education centers in 8 districts in Hanoi and there have been more than 700 PWD trainees participated in our project.
Furthermore, KSRPD is preparing in the International IT Competition for Youth with Disabilities at September in Hanoi city cooperating Vietnam Government to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Korea-Vietnam diplomatic relations and to expand the practical implementation of Vietnam project for Persons with Disabilities at September, 2017 with 16 international countries’ participants.
For the more detail, Please refer to http://www.globalitchallenge.com/
KSRPD is now seeking a Vietnamese national to fill Program Coordinator Position.
The Program Coordinator will provide mainly program support and report to a Program Manager.
- Assist in preparing letters to partners, local government authorities and other project/ program documents upon request
- Assist headquarters staff on business trips (monitoring local project centers)
- Assist Project Manager in finishing financial report
- Provide support in meetings with governmental agencies
Skills and Experiences
- Fluent in verbal and written English or Korean
- Comfortable with technology. Fluent with Microsoft Word, Excel Power Point, Windows, and in internet-based communications
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to details
- Good command of task prioritization and time management to meet deadlines
- Good teamwork, spirit and enthusiasm
- Proven ability to problem solving and think proactively
- A minimum of 2-year experience
- Experience in Persons with Disabilities-related issues
- Experience in translation or other communication-related fields
A one-page cover letter should specify the position sought and highlight why the candidate believes they are the right person for the position. A Resume detailing professional experience, relevant qualifications and two reference contacts should be provided. Interested candidates should send materials to [email protected] (cc [email protected] , [email protected] ). Email subject should follow the format [Application form] Program Coordinator_ FULL NAME.
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive, but must be received by March 27. Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for interview.