Communications and Event Officer
- Maintain and monitor contact with media and coordinate response to media requests
- Ensure compliance of REACH’s communications guidelines among REACH staff.
- Regularly maintain and update REACH website, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Blog), and corporate newsletters with project information, results, events and stories.
- Regularly maintain and update REACH’s social enterprises on social media (facebook, instagram)
- Produce brochures, presentations, press releases, case studies, and other marketing materials in both English and Vietnamese
- Support the development of audio-visual presentations
- Develop and monitor communications schedules, liaising with program staff to ensure communication and media materials and products (e.g. testimonials, success stories and lessons learned, press release, promotional materials) collected, developed, produced with quality and timely manner for specific communication purposes.
- Develop REACH’s network and image by participating at community events, workshops
- Represent REACH at events as required
- Support fund-raising and public campaigns to secure funds for the organisation.
- Organize grant announcement/ project launching events, major opening and graduation ceremonies and other REACH events.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Foreign Language or other relevant degree
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in designing and executing communication activities.
- Have good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to take high quality photos of events (workshops, meetings) and training activities to be used on social media and donor reports.
- Strong ability with Microsoft Office required; Experience with design software as well as video editing software.
- Strong background in use of social media
- Experience working for PR agency will be added advantage
Interested applicants are asked to send samples of written & visual communication products that they have developed, designed and/or produced in both English and Vietnamese to [email protected] before 28 April 2017.
REACH is a leading local NGO in providing vocational training for disadvantaged youth in Vietnam. Since 2004, REACH has trained more than 12,000 students and placed 80% of them at job. REACH is now working with YCI, (Youth Career Initiative), a program of the International Tourism Partnership (ITP) to provide 24-week education program in life and work skills for disadvantaged young people. The first joint training was at Hanoi Hilton, Hanoi Sheraton and InterContinental and at REACH’s premise, started in early August 2013. 4 batched has been conducted successfully with great effects to disadvantaged youth.