Save the Children, the world’s largest independent organization for children, delivers immediate and lasting improvements to children’s lives all over the world.
Save the Children (SC) works to promote every child’s rights to survival, protection, participation and development as set forth in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. The current programme focuses on the following core sectors: Health and Nutrition; HIV/AIDS prevention; Care and support; Education; Child protection; Child-focused emergency preparedness and response; Climate Change adaption Child rights agenda, including Civil society development, Economic opportunities, Child poverty Research, and Advocacy for child-friendly development policy and practice.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for: Vacancy: Finance AssistantBased in Hanoi
Main Responsibilities: To provide administrative and logistic support to Project Management Unit members during the implementation of agreed project activities including support for communication and coordination with national, provincial and district level implementing partners.
- University degree or qualification in relevant subject (business, economics, accountancy);
- Minimum of associates degree in accounting, or significant accounting coursework;
- Working experience with international organizations/ multinational national companies is preferred;
- At least two-year working experience in an accounting role;
- Teamwork oriented and willing to contribute at various levels;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to complete a wide variety of tasks; and
- Proficiency in various Microsoft Office and accounting programs, and willingness/ability to learn new applications.
- Good command of accounting software, (AGRESSO) is an advantage
Please send CV and a completed application form, contact of three referees and a covering letter in English addressing the list of competencies to: 4th Floor, Machinco Building, No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District Hanoi or by Email: [email protected]
The SC’s application form and full job description are available at the website: http://savethechildrenvietnam.wordpress.com/vacancy
The closing date for application is 5 pm on 23rd April 2017. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.