LGBT Rights Program Manager
iSEE RECRUITS LGBT RIGHTS PROGRAM MANAGER
The Institute for Studies of Society, Economy and Environment (iSEE) is an independent organization working towards a just, democratic and tolerant society. Rights of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexual and Transgenders (LGBT) has been one core theme of the organization since its establishment, and one of the most influential programs in terms of social impacts.
To serve organizational strategic priorities, iSEE recruits a LGBT Rights Program Manager, who is qualified and committed to iSEE’s vision and mission.
Being a part of iSEE means joining hands for the positive changes of minority groups and a better society. You will also be a part of an active, diverse in majority, gender, ethnics, sexual orientation and gender identity group.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF LGBT RIGHTS MANAGER
- Initiate and develop intervention strategies for LGBT Rights promotion and protection
- Design, implement and monitor progress, quality and finance of LGBT rights program
- Implement advocacy activities related to LGBT rights
- Manage, organize, and update informational system, data, websites and human rights library
- General manager of EM program, ensure progress, quality and finance
- Manage relationship with partners, consultants and stakeholders
- Participate in design and implementation of EM research based on the needs of iSEE
- Participate in fundraising activities for program and LGBT Rights related activities
- Train and update iSEE staff on sexual diversity
Detail job descriptions: http://bit.ly/2j0r3fi
Requirements & Expectations
- Have bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in social sciences, laws, public health and anthropology
- Have at least 5 years experience in capacity building, gender and/or sexual minorities and other related fields
- Have ability to work independently, responsibly and complete the work within deadline.
- Have project management ability (planning, assignment, monitoring, financial management, reporting), partnership management and human resource management;
- Have good communication and leadership skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Vietnamese
- Commit to the values, principles and working practices of iSEE, including social equality, rights-based approach and respect diversity.
This position offers a competitive salary and a 2-year contract with possibility of extension. Two months probation starting from the date that the contract is signed, with 100% benefit according to iSEE’s policy.
Applicants please send application (including a cover letter clearly stating the reasons you are interested in this position; and a detailed CV) to Mr. vuong Kha Phong through [email protected] or mail to: Mr. Vuong Kha Phong, Institute for Studies of Society, Economics and Environment (iSEE), Room 203, Lake View Building, D10 Giang Vo, Ba Dinh, Hanoi before 17h00 February 12, 2017.
iSEE is a fair employer.