VEHO Works is organized energetic Japanese and creative Vietnamese working together in one team.
We are startup company.
As a part of member VEHO WORKS, our mission is to make maximize client growth.
To be one global company, we care about people, our profession, and our society.
We dedicate our winning spirit, teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
Our main service is below
-Share House (http://catlinh-house.strikingly.com/)
-JBAV Event (http://www.jbav-ekiden.com/)
And this time, we are looking for qualified candidates for following position in Hanoi office with requirements as below:
Position: Chief Executive Director Assistant
Salary: 20,000 – 30,000VND / Hourly (after 3month training, saraly increase)
Working Hours: 20 - 40h Weekly
Place to work: 209, Vệ Hồ, Xuân La, Tây Hồ, Hanoi
- Arranging customer travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Share House Management, handling traveler, making community
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out marketing research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management;
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence;
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
- Collect & analyses customers’ information to consult customers effectively and get the orders
- Make persuasive demonstrations and presentations to decision makers, negotiate contracts.
Notes: CV in English with latest photo attached. Please send me by Email.
- IT knowledge is an advantage
- Conversation level of English (Japanese skill superior)
- Computer skill: PC and appropriate Software (Word, Excel, Power point, etc.).
- Good communication and negotiation with customers in different levels
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Highly self-motivated and result oriented
- Independent in job handling and cooperate well with other colleagues in different sections.
- Can be the member startup company
- Try lots of business area not limited above requirement
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Opportunity to learn and improve Business skill, Computer skills, Technical skills with international standard
This work is not easy, also, it is different from the environment you know.
But, you’ll work with a variety of people, and you can learn different culture, business.
Startup wok, it does not mean should do always same job. Always think better, do efficiently.
It is important to act to think on your own.
For you who enjoy this environment, significant growth is waiting.
We look forward to see you soon.
Feel free to contact me to below information. FB message also OK.
Email: [email protected]