The Danish Economic and Commercial Office (DECO) in HCMC - Embassy of Denmark is looking for a part-time trainee with details as follows:
Scope of work
- Office Admin:
1.1. Office accountant: assist in administration and monitoring the financial system in DECO in order to ensure that it is maintained in an accurate and timely manner. Main activities are:
- Record and proceed invoices, receipts and payments as required or instructed Ensure transactions are properly and correctly recorded and entered into the accounting system
- Manage distribution of utilities bills and collections of accounts - Prepare monthly and annual financial reports
1.2. Daily admin: assist in day-to-day general administrative tasks of DECO, main responsibilities are:
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries
- Order equipment, materials and office supplies
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
2. Assist others of office task when needed
- The candidate should be studying at 1st or 2nd year of Bachelor degree (means approximately 2 year available until graduation)
- The candidate possess excellent computer skills and English skills
- The candidate is expected to be careful, details and procedure-oriented
- The candidate who has experiences in working in a similar aspect will have advantages
Terms of appointment
The successful candidate will start the job immediately Salary: USD 175 Gross per month - Working 20 hours a week (can be
Salary: USD 175 Gross per month Working 20 hours a week (can be
Working 20 hours a week (can be flexibly managed to avoid coincidence with his/her study schedule) The labour contract will expire when the student graduates his/her study at university. However, a contract extension may be considered if the student continues his/her study for a higher degree and wishes to maintain his/her work at DECO.
The labour contract will expire when the student graduates his/her study at university. However, a contract extension may be considered if the student continues his/her study for a higher degree and wishes to maintain his/her work at DECO.
Application Please send your CV and Cover Letter to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for admin trainee at DECO” before 1 April 2017.