[Australia] Cuộc Thi Thách Thức Kinh Doanh Toàn Cầu Global Business Challenge 2019 Với Giải Thưởng $AUD100,000
The Global Business Challenge is a graduate business case competition to design sustainable solutions to global problems. The theme of the 2019 edition of The Global Business Challenge is FinTech. This time it’s about developing solutions to improve trust and customer value in the delivery of financial sector services. The nature of the challenge is meant to be broad to encourage diversity in the nature and scope of proposed solutions. FinTech may be considered to include any technological innovation and automation of the financial sector. Examples may include advances in financial literacy, advice, and education, as well as streamlining of wealth management, lending, and borrowing, retail banking, fundraising, money transfers/payments, investment management, etc.
The competition is to be run over two rounds. Round 1 is a virtual round comprising a virtual pitch and the submission of a 5-page Executive Summary of the proposed “Concept Solution”. The winner of the first phase of the contest will be chosen as a finalist and compete with others in Round 2 (Finals) which comprises an intensive weeklong competition held in Brisbane, Queensland. The winners are announced at the Gala Dinner at the conclusion of which the following year’s challenge is officially launched.
The 2019 GBC is intended to fulfill two objectives:
- Identify real potential implementable solutions to a global business challenge; and,
- Provide a learning experience for the students that will encourage healthy competition, professionalism, and interaction by our future business leaders, both amongst themselves and with the business community.
*The rules and guidelines are not all-encompassing and situations may arise that have not been covered. It is the expectation of the organizers and of the advisory board that any issues or disputes will be resolved in the spirit of the competition.
- GBC Competition Prizes for 2019 are:
- Winner: $AUD100,000
- 2nd Place: $AUD15,000
- 3rd Place: $AUD10,000
- Industry Prizes: To be announced
- A travel subsidy of up to $AUD 12,500 plus accommodation for all non-Australian university finalists
For a valid registration, applicants must provide the following:
- Team name (limit of 12 characters long)
- Please ensure your team name does not refer to your Institution, or this will not be a valid submission
- Coach and team member details
Participating students within a team must meet the enrolment criteria being either:
- Currently enrolled in an eligible program of study OR
- Have been enrolled in an eligible program of study during 2018
Round 1 submission is to comprise:
- An Executive Summary in PDF format
- A presentation video of 3 minutes maximum duration
Note: An eligible program is any business or technical discipline based postgraduate program of study (such as MBA, Masters Degrees or other relevant post-graduate degree programs in business or technical disciplines). Proposed team members not meeting these criteria may only participate with special permission of the organizers.
Please check out the official link for detailed rules and guidelines for Round 1 submission.
210 người xem