Applications are invited for 2018 BCFN YES! Research Grant Competition for young researchers worldwide. Applicants are invited to submit a research project to improve the sustainability of the food system.
The goal of the contest is to find solutions to the food paradoxes, through innovative, practical and multi-disciplinary ideas. The mission of the BCFN is to contribute to addressing urgent issues related to the food system and the state of global nutrition by advancing knowledge, fostering dialogue between stakeholders, raising awareness of citizens and supporting young researchers.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: June 14, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: The 2018 BCFN YES! calls for concrete research proposals for making more sustainable the agri-food system (in terms of environmental, social, health and/or economic aspects), that are coherent with the BCFN research projects.Research proposals are to be proposed in one or more of the following areas: Sustainable and healthy dietary patterns; Sustainable agriculture; Food security.
- Scholarship Award: The award is a 20.000 € research grant applied to a one-year investigation. A maximum of three teams will be awarded the Research Grant.
- Nationality: Worldwide researchers
- Number of Scholarships:
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Young researchers from worldwide are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:The 2018 BCFN YES! is designed for individual or multidisciplinary and cross-national research teams of a maximum of three components.The Competition encourages the participation of teams from different disciplines and countries who wish to combine their expertise in innovative approaches.Applicants who are currently pursuing doctoral degrees are eligible, as well as researchers with a completed Ph.D. All applicants must be/have enrolled after January 1st, 2012, included.All participants must be under the age of 35 at the date of November 28, 2018.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The submission requires application completed in English, in each part exclusively on the BCFN YES! website (www.bcfnyes.com). Completed proposals must be submitted through the website by June 14, 2018, 11:59 a.m. CEST. Proposals and documents submitted by email will not be accepted.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent out to the Participants upon submission of the proposal.
886 người xem