[Online] Chia Sẻ Ảnh Giật Giải Thưởng Lên Đến $500 Từ Cuộc Thi #GMS25 Instagram Photo Contest 2018 Được Tổ Chức Bởi Asian Development Bank ADB
As part of the 25th anniversary celebrations of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Program, ADB is running a photo contest to showcase development progress in the Mekong subregion. Deadline: 9 February 2018
Prizes: First Prize: $500 Runner Up: $200 Special Prize: $100
Eligibility: All amateur photographers
Coverage: Photos should be taken from the GMS countries: Cambodia, People’s Republic of China (specifically Yunnan Province and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region), Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Thailand, and Viet Nam. WHAT
- Photos of people, places, nature and animals that showcase daily life in the Mekong subregion and how lives have changed in the last 25 years.
- Images must be original and taken personally by the photographer, not previously published.
- No entries using advertising, inappropriate images, or that violate any laws are allowed.
- Contestants can submit as many photos as they like.
- Add a caption, in English, of no more than 150 words to explain the photo.
- Open to people of all ages from ADB Member countries.
- Only nonprofessional photographers can compete.
- ADB employees and their direct family members are not eligible to compete.
- Post your photograph on your Instagram account, using the hashtag #GMS25 and tag @ADB_HQ
- Share the photo on your Facebook page
- ADB will disqualify from the competition any photos it deems inappropriate.
- Post your photo/s any time between 0001 Manila time on 8 January 2018 and midnight Manila time 9 February 2018.
- Winners will be announced on 20 February 2018.
- Entries will be judged by ADB photographers and decisions cannot be appealed.
ADB PICTURE USE
- The winning entries will be featured in a photo exhibit at the GMS Summit of Leaders, which will be held on 29-31 March 2018 in Viet Nam.
- ADB reserves the right to edit and publish any of the submitted photos on its website or other fora for nonprofit use alongside the ADB logo. Entrants will retain their intellectual property rights to their photos.
Established in 1992 with support from ADB, the GMS Program helps the implementation of high priority subregional projects in transport, energy, telecommunications, environment, human resource development, tourism, trade, private sector investment, and agriculture. Visit our Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) page for more information
1,855 người xem