The City of Levallois, France, organizes every year the Levallois Prize to support young international photography.
2nd May 2019
Who may enter
The competition is open to young photographers under 35 years of age, of any nationality.
The Prize is open to any form of photographic expression. There is no theme.
Submission must include:
- a selection of 15 to 20 photographs, from one single series,
- a project note (under 2000 characters) in French or in English, presenting the project;
- a short summary of the project (under 600 characters);
- the submission form, fully completed and signed;
- a CV (one page maximum) including the candidate’s background.
To see past winners, please visit http://prix-levallois.com/en/laureates
Entry is free.
The winner will receive a grant of €10,000 and an exhibition at the Galerie L’Escale in Levallois, France.
Please visit http://prix-levallois.com/ to learn more about the competition.
85 người xem