Submit your photo entries for the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Photo Competition 2019 to show how people across the globe are tackling climate change. Capture how people, communities and businesses are making a difference by switching their habits to tackle climate change.
Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) is headed to Kyoto where hundreds of international experts will explore how to win the race against global warming and build a climate-smart future. Challenging business-as-usual activities involves developing a roadmap to shift policies, industries and habits onto a sustainable trajectory. GLF and partners aim to inspire a global movement to get on track and showcase how changes are already happening across countries and landscapes. They are calling on you to fuel that inspiration through your photos.
They want to see innovative recycling, biodiversity conservation, food production, manufacturing and transportation initiatives. They are interested in transformative diets and lifestyles, plastic use and trade and supply chains, making the fashion industry sustainable and more.
- The winner will receive a $500 cash prize and receive global visibility across GLF digital and social media channels.
- They will showcase the winning photos at GLF Kyoto 2019 giving them high visibility to a global audience on-site and online.
- Winning photographs will be included in the GLF photo archive for use on stories and other GLF publications with credit.
- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 18, whether you are a photo enthusiast or a professional photographer.
A panel of judges selected by GLF will select up to 25 photos from all eligible submissions received during the competition period. Please note that while one person can submit more than one photo, any single contributor can have just one finalist photo. Finalists will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Creativity (30%)
- Photographic quality (30%)
- Composition (30%)
- Execution of theme (10%)
Click here to submit photo
Deadline: March 22, 2019
For more information, visit GLF Photo Competition.