[Toàn Cầu] Cơ Hội Được Tài Trợ Toàn Phần Học Phí Trị Giá €1,359 Tại 2018 Pre-MBA Summer Boot Camp Khi Tham Gia Cuộc Thi CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp Challenge 2018
CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp Challenge
Deadline: January 17 and March 21, 2018
Thinking of starting a full time MBA to enhance your future career in China? Take the CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp Challenge to win your free spot worth €1,350!
CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp is the ideal programme to let you “get your toes wet” before you take the dive. As part of an elite group of participants, you will have the unique opportunity to visit Shanghai for one week to live and experience China as well as the CEIBS MBA to the fullest.
The China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is the leading China-based international business school, with three programmes globally ranked by the Financial Times. Their mission is to educate responsible leaders versed in ‘China Depth, Global Breadth’.
CEIBS is offering you the opportunity to showcase your interest in China and compete for a FREE spot (all-inclusive except flights and visas) to the 2018 Pre-MBA Summer Boot Camp! By taking part, you’ll not only learn more about the CEIBS Summer Pre-MBA Boot Camp (26th of June – 1st of July, 2018) but also demonstrate how you will make the most of this unique summer experience! Visit Shanghai for one week to live and experience China as well as the CEIBS MBA to the fullest.
China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) is running their Summer Boot Camp from 26th of June – 1st of July, 2018 and is giving one lucky winner the opportunity for a FREE spot worth €1,359 (all inclusive except flights and visa fees) to join CEIBS professors and other international students in the world’s most dynamic city where you will experience the CEIBS MBA in action.
- The competition is open to candidates between the ages of 23-35 who are considering an MBA degree in the near future.
- You must be either currently enrolled or have graduated from an accredited undergraduate university program anywhere in the world, preferably with a minimum of one year work experience.
- To enter the competition, candidates need to complete the 3 challenge stages and fill out their profile with relevant personal details.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization.
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself.
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate.
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion.
To be eligible for the prize, you will need to apply and be accepted by CEIBS. Please contact James Kent at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Finalists will be selected based on their performance in the competition and then invited for a brief 15 minutes phone/Skype interview. The winner(s) will be selected based on their interview performance.
Interested in a Full-Time MBA in 2018? Please be aware of the following application round deadlines for the 2018 intake:
- January 17th, 2018
- March 21st, 2018
For more information, visit CEIBS Pre-MBA Boot Camp Challenge.
821 người xem