[Toàn Cầu] Cơ Hội Giành Chuyến Đi Đến Biddenden, Anh Từ Cuộc Thi Ảnh Wildlife Photography Competition 2019
Enter the Prize Wildlife Photography Competition
Go wild with your camera and win a fabulous cottage break at The Coach House, Biddenden in Kent – perfect for wildlife watching – courtesy of Kent & Sussex Holiday Cottages.
A rather overdue welcome to Kent Wildlife Trust’s 60th Anniversary Wildlife Photography Competition 2018 thanking you for your continued interest and look forward to seeing your submissions – simply submit your entries with the entry form by email to [email protected]
- There will be one overall winner, who will be announced by Kent Wildlife Trust alongside the winners of each category.
- The competition prize comprises of a two-night stay at The Coach House, Biddenden, which must be claimed by 30th December 2018 and taken within the 1st Jan 2019-1st June 2019. The maximum occupancy must only be 4 people (no children under 5 years) for the 2 days and the offer is not valid for peak school holiday dates.
- Reservations should be made directly with Kent and Sussex Holiday Cottages on 01580 720770. The prize winner will receive a voucher to redeem their prize. The prize winner may extend their stay at their own expense.
- All entrants must be able to transport themselves to the cottage.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- To claim the prize, the winner must agree for their details (name and place you are from) to be shared via the Kent and Sussex Holiday Cottages website and social media.
- If the winner books a date and has to cancel within 14 days, no new dates can be offered.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the provisions of these terms and conditions and to comply fully with them.
- The competition is open to anyone except those directly involved with the competition and judging (including their families and relatives).
- If you are under the age of 17 you must have permission to enter from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions.
- The closing date for submissions is 30th November 2018. All submissions received after this time will not be eligible. Please note that sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Organisers cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- Your entry must be submitted digitally via email to photocomp-at-kentwildlife.org.uk No other forms of entry will be accepted.
- By submitting images to Kent Wildlife Trust Photography Competition, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
- they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work;
- they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
- they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by Kent Wildlife Trust and will indemnify Kent Wildlife Trust against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
- they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by Kent Wildlife Trust; and
- they have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of objects including buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by Kent Wildlife Trust and will indemnify Kent Wildlife Trust against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
- Entering the competition is simple – download the entry form and submit it along with your photo to [email protected]
- Please send only one photo per email stating the category you are entering in the subject line. We encourage digital entries from all forms of camera including mobile devices. Photographs must be a minimum 1MB – maximum 5MB file.
- Please ensure images are sent in adherence to the rules, terms and conditions below. All category images must have been taken in Kent specifying the place name (village, town, nature reserve, park, beach etc.) accompanying each image.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019APPLY NOWOFFICIAL LINK
94 người xem