The bi-annual Allard Prize Photography Competition, which recognizes photographic excellence reflecting the ideals of the Allard Prize, is adjudicated by the Allard Prize Committee and Max Fisher, Associate Professor, Faculty of Design + Dynamic Media, Emily Carr University of Art + Design.
Photographers are encouraged to submit entries year-round. Entries should reflect themes of courage and leadership in combating corruption, especially through promoting transparency, accountability, the rule of law, and of human rights and/or anti-corruption generally. Entries depicting corruption and human rights violations in the developed world are particularly welcomed.
Winners are selected twice a year, shortly following the submission deadlines of May 1st and November 1st. Winning photographs are announced on their website and promoted on their social media channels.
- Each winning photograph will receive CAD $1,000 and be featured on the Allard Prize website, with a brief description and the photographer’s name, for six months.
- Winning entries will be archived as a past winner on the website afterward.
- The Competition is only open to individuals who have reached theage of majority in their country of residence at the time of entry.
- Members ofthe Allard Prize Photography Competition Jury, the Allard Prize Committee and the Allard Prize Advisory Board are not eligible to participate during their terms as Jury, Committee or Advisory Board members and for one year following the end of their terms.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must upload their photograph and complete the online submission form including:i) a brief description (up to 1200 characters) of the photograph, describinghow the photograph reflects the themes of the Allard Prize of courage andleadership in combating corruption, especially through promotingtransparency, accountability and the rule of law, or of human rights and/oranti-corruption generally; andii) a brief biography of the Entrant.
- Go to the given apply link to complete the online submission form.
Application Deadline: May 2, 2018
416 người xem