[Toàn Cầu] Cuộc Thi Vẽ Quốc Tế - Thử Thách Khoa Học Không Biên Giới Lần Thứ 7 Tổ Chức Bởi Khaled Bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation 2019 (Cơ Hội Giành Giải Thưởng Lên Đến $500)
The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation invites entries for their 7th annual Science Without Borders® Challenge. This international art competition engages students to promote the need to preserve, protect, and restore the world’s oceans and aquatic resources.
The Science Without Borders® Challenge was created to get students and teachers interested in ocean conservation through various forms of art. This annual contest inspires students to be creative while learning about important ocean conservation issues.
The theme for the 2019 Science Without Borders® Challenge is“Connected Ocean: No Barriers, No Boundaries, and No Borders.” There are no barriers, boundaries, or borders in the ocean, and although we often list the oceans separately, they are all interconnected to each other, forming one global ocean. For this year’s contest, use your artistic talents to create a piece of artwork that illustrates how the ocean is connected.
Winners of the Science Without Borders® Challenge will be publicly announced. Prizes awarded to contestant winners are as follows:
- 1st Place: $500
- 2nd Place: $350
- 3rd Place: $200
- This international art competition is open to all students 11-19 years old;
- Students must be enrolled in primary or secondary school, or the home school equivalent. College and university students are not eligible for this contest.
Work will be judged in two categories, with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes awarded for each:
- 11 – 14 year-olds
- 15 – 19 year-olds
- All artwork must be an original work by the contestant and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third
- parties. For instance, drawing a character from a cartoon or movie is not considered an original work
- The artwork must be 2D such as a painting or drawing. Acceptable media include: paint, pencil, marker, crayon, ink, felt, and oil pastel. Digitally created artwork, including photographs, are not accepted
- There is no minimum or maximum size requirements for the artwork
- You must send your original artwork. Digital copies of artwork are NOT permitted
- All submissions must be made by an individual artist. Group submissions are not permitted
- Participants may submit only 1 art piece
- Write your first and last name and age in pencil on the back of your artwork. Also include the same teacher’s first and last name, email, and phone number that you listed on your Entry Form
- Place your signature on the front, right-hand corner of your artwork
- Fill out all required information on the Entry Forms (online only). Make sure to fill out this form before you mail your artwork
- Artwork and art descriptions may be used in publications and distributed to the media
- The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation reserves the right to disqualify artwork deemed offensive
- If the explanation of artwork or the artwork itself is plagiarized, then it will be disqualified
- Entries that do not comply with all of the contest rules will be disqualified
- Contestants must submit a digital Entry Form with their submission. Make sure you fill out this form before you mail your artwork. The Entry Form may only be submitted online. All mandatory fields on the Entry Form must be filled out in order for your artwork to be considered for the competition.
- If you are under the age of 13, you must also submit a COPPA Privacy Form. Mail the COPPA Form with your original artwork.
All original artwork should be mailed to:
- Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation
- Science Without Borders® Challenge
- P.O. Box 5913
- Annapolis, MD 21403
For more information, visit Science Without Borders® Challenge.
Deadline: April 22, 2019
94 người xem