Đoàn Ngọc Mai Khanh
I am a dynamic, agile and enthusiastic business undergraduate with high proficiency in social media and marketing communications . I am striving to learn, develop, gain experience and expand network while continuously pushing myself beyond the comfort zone by opening up for challenges and collaboration opportunities.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tokyo International University
Bachelor, Business Economics, GPA: 3.6
(*) Achievements: Early graduate with Distinction Degree
Marketing Coordinator @ Fujitsu Vietnam
Hanoi • February 2018 - August 2018
- Develop marketing plan for social media pages - Assist in marketing and advertising activities through helping manage company Facebook page; - Help organize marketing events: trade shows, conferences, networking events launching new products, network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities; - Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
Achievements: Successfully Increased social media following and clicks by 200%.
Social Media Intern @ Tokyo Hearth Inc.
Japan • June 2016 - August 2017
- Manage social media accounts - Implement English content marketing plan - Develop social media strategy
Achievements: - Increase the following of social media pages by 10% and website visit by 5% - Organize 3 public events raising brand awareness by 10%.
Volunteer & Community Engagement
Active Member @ TIU MUN Debate Club
Tokyo International University - Tokyo, Japan • September 2017 - January 2019
Achievements: Distinguish Delegate Award of United Nation Human Rights Council (29 th All Japan MUN)
Member @ International Student Association
Tokyo International University - Tokyo, Japan • September 2017 - March 2018
- Welcome and support international students in their freshman with language and cultural shocks. - Organize exchange events and competitions between Japanese and international students
Member @ Student Committee Of Thuc Hanh High School
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam • September 2013 - October 2014
Organize several events to connect students and encouraged them to participate in different extracurricular activities besides learning to gain more outside experience.
Honor & Awards
2017 : Sato International Students Scholarship Program
2017: Distinguished Delegate Award of United Nation Human Rights Council (29th all Japan MUN)
2015: JASSO Scholarship
Skill and Key Advantages
- Social media marketing: experience in creating content and manage social media pages while increasing brand awareness - Event marketing: member of event organizing team for the Student Committee of Thuc Hanh High School, kick start social campaigns for Tokyo Hearth and head of digital communication for many of Fujitsu Vietnam events - Email marketing: proficient in Mail Chimp, Mail Merge
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of customers and business partners’ queries while working at Tokyo Hearth and Fujitsu Vietnam - Experience in working and communicating with people from different cultural backgrounds, different countries
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
TOEFL 98/120 (2015) TOEIC 940/990 (2017) JLPT N2 (2018)
Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator