Tran Thi Hoai Giang
I am enthusiastic, open-minded, caring and resourceful person. I have a good sense of humor and get on easily with people of all ages and backgrounds. I want to work in a dynamic and professional environment that helps me to improve my skills, get new knowledge and widen my relationships. This definitely takes me to a higher and more prospective position, which means I can travel with company’s development.
Dong Da District, Hanoi
NATIONAL ECONOMICS UNIVERSITY
Hanoi • September 2009 - July 2013
Bachelor, Faculty of Foreign Languages, GPA: 7.2/10
DUY TIEN HIGH SCHOOL
Ha Nam • September 2006 - April 2009
Excellent , GPA: 8.8/10
(*) Achievements: First prize winner at provincial contest “Talent Students In English”.
Senior Business Development Executive @ VietnamWorks - Navigos Group
Hanoi • September 2014 - July 2019
1. Telesales: - Taking care of and up-selling VIP/ VVIP clients year over year: Assure the growth rate at least 20%/ year; - Goal setting and detailing sales plan for month/ quarter/ year by SMARTEST principle - Searching for new clients and winning back lost customers: Introduce new products/ promotion and technology improvement applied into website; - Deeply exploiting clients' demands by T.R.U.S.T principle and giving them the best recruitment solutions by powerpoint proposals; 2. Mentor: - Being mentor of a group of 3 (mentor, 1 senior sales and 1 junior sales); - Training, mentoring and coaching for members to help them reach their target and goals; - Training project: selling points, basic selling situations for new sales; digital marketing product and 3E-IT test for whole team;
Achievements: Achievements: 2017 - 2018: - Win 9 Productive & Consistent prizes - Over target 11/ 12 months - Best sales prize in July - Top 5 of Oversea contest - 2nd half of year. Achievements 2016 - 2017: - Win 6 Productive & Consistent prizes
Sales Executive (8 months) - Supervisor (7 months) @ VIETNAM EDU GLOBAL TRAINING AND APPLICATION JSC.
Hanoi • July 2013 - September 2014
- Building private working plans, setting up working schedule and target for team. - Building marketing plan for enrollment season. - Looking for target customers and setting up the data. - Consulting, persuading, and caring the customers (students and parents) via phone or directly. - Organizing the entrance examinations in Ha Noi and some near provinces as well as conferences and seminars. - Training new staffs and connect all members of team.
Achievements: - Win the prize “Excellent Employee”. - Hit the personal target for 5 months during enrollment season. - Have the highest rate for 2 months.
Sales Intern At Discovery Complex Project (in cooperation with Kinhdo TCI Group) @ SAVILLS VIETNAM
Hanoi • February 2013 - April 2013
- Consulting, persuading, and caring the customers via phone or directly. - Introducing apartments as well as the whole project to the customers. - Communicating with foreign customers (in English).
VOLUNTEER & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
Member @ Voluntary Team at National Economics University
Hanoi • 2009 - 2013
- Teaching and supporting blind children at Nguyen Dinh Chieu Secondary School. - Participating in Voluntary Summer in Bac Giang Province in 2010 to help the poor improve their life standard.
Member @ Scientific Research “The Effect of Petroleum’s Price Increase on Student’s Standard living” Project
Hanoi • 2011 - 2012
- Implementing the survey by the research questions list. - Collecting and analyzing the data. - Pointing out main causes and proposing the solution.
SKILL AND KEY ADVANTAGES
Mr. Kieu Dinh Linh
CEO of Vietnam EduGlobal Training &Application JSC.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +84 (0)962 655 133
Ms. Pham Phuong Dung
Administration Manager at Savills Vietnam LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +84 (0)934 489 283