The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University is happy to announce “KIIT University India Scholarships Program (KUISP)” . The scholarship is available for academically inclined yet financially challenged international students for pursuing higher professional education at KIIT University with half scholarships.
The aim of the scholarship is to help financially challenged international students for pursuing higher professional education at KIIT University.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University, Odisha, India is a premier University in India, respected worldwide due to its rich educational culture of excellence.
- Application Deadline: August 25, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue higher professional education at KIIT University.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Applicants qualifying for the Academic program 2018-19 would be paying partial total fee for international students which would cover their boarding and lodging expenses.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Ivory Coast, Liberia, Cape Verde, Comoros, Rwanda, Cameroon, Mauritius, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine, Qatar, Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Fiji, Japan, Myanmar, Afghanistan, China,Ukraine, Laos, Macedonia, Russia, Turkey, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Vietnam.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter.
- Proof of English proficiency (if available).
- Copies of certificates of academic honors or awards received (if available).
- Email: alka.misra-at-kiit.ac.in