To compete on the world stage, students need a world-standard education. Salford University is presenting the CSE International Excellence Scholarships program which will be helpful for applicants in gaining an internationally recognized degree.
These golden opportunities are designed for international students in undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the UK.
The University of Salford was established in 1896 as the Royal Technical Institute and gained its university status in 1967. It is a public research university which has a wide range of degree programs.
Why at the University of Salford? Salford University offers many funding facilities for its aspirants with the accommodation space for the duration of the program. It also provides world-class academic facilities for students in creating a bright future.
Application Deadline: It based on the course application last date of the university.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from worldwide can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any field except an MSc Petroleum and Gas Engineering or MSc Gas Engineering and Management course at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: Must study in a full-time on the campus of the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to take these grants, you must have to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. And then, you will be selected on the bases of your academic merit and get informed by the university.
- Supporting Documents: Details about a reference, transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae should be submitted at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Participants have to check the requirements according to their country for applying to a degree level course.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, then you need to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational awards will worth up to £3,500.