The School of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent is offering scholarships for Taught Master’s Students. The scholarships are open to all overseas applicants on MA taught programmes offered by the School at the Canterbury campus.
The School of Politics and International Relations is one of the UK’s most exciting and dynamic places to study Politics and International Relations. University combines high-quality teaching with cutting-edge research in a supportive environment that welcomes students from all over the world to undertake undergraduate, postgraduate taught and research programmes.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing taught MA programme within the School of Politics and International Relations at Canterbury.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Two types of scholarship are available. The first will reduce tuition fees for overseas students to £10,000 (an award of £4,670), we intend to make three awards of this scholarship. The second will offer a 10% reduction on overseas fees.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships to be awarded will be at the discretion of the School of Politics and International Relations.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicants must have submitted a separate, online, application for study on a taught MA programme within the School of Politics and International Relations at Canterbury in order to be considered for an Overseas Scholarship
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and candidates with a 2.1 and above will be considered for an award
- Where candidates are rated equivalent in terms of academic excellence, their financial circumstances will (if possible) be taken into account in deciding on an award
- In order to take up a scholarship, it will be necessary for an applicant to meet all of the conditions specified in their offer of a place on an MA programme within the School of Politics and International Relations
- Scholarships may not be deferred
- Any scholarship offered must be verbally accepted within one week of offer and firmly accepted by signing the University’s Terms and Conditions and returning these within one week of the date of the letter from the University’s Scholarship Unit enclosing the Terms and Conditions. If not so accepted, the offer will automatically be withdrawn without further intimation to the applicant
- Students who are successful in the application will have the opportunity to act as international ambassadors for the School of Politics and International Relations
Nationality: Scholarships are open to all overseas applicants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application form should be completed in full and sent via email. Along with this application form student should also submit:
- A case for the award of a scholarship (no more than 1500 words)
- A piece of previous coursework (should not exceed 2,000 words)
Application Deadline: The closing date for application May 31, 2017.
Theo Scholarship Positions
323 người xem