[Anh] Học Bổng Tiến Sĩ Khoa Học Máy Toàn Phần Học Phí Và Sinh Hoạt Phí Tính Tại Trường Đại Học Nottingham 2018
Applications are invited for up to ten fully-funded PhD studentships in the School of Computer Science at the University of Nottingham, These studentships are for three years and include a stipend of £14,553 per year and tuition fees.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application deadline: January 19, 2018
- Course Level: Studentships are available for pursuing PhD degree programme in the School of Computer Science.
- Study Subject: The topics for the studentships are open, but should relate to the interests of one of the School’s research groups: Agents Lab; Automated Scheduling, Optimisation and Planning; Computer Vision Lab; Functional Programming; Intelligent Modelling and Analysis; Mixed Reality Lab; Data Driven Algorithms, Systems and Design and Uncertainty in Data and Decision Making
- Scholarship Award: The studentships are for three years and include a stipend of £14,553 per year and tuition fees.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Ten studentships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Studentships are available to students of any nationality.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants are normally expected to have a first-class Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, and must obtain the support of a potential supervisor in the School prior to submitting their application.Initial contact with supervisors should be made at least two weeks prior to the closing date for applications.
- English Language Requirements: Applications can be accepted from UK/EU and International students. The minimum English language proficiency requirement for candidates who have not undertaken a higher degree at a UK HE institution is IELTS 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.0 in all skills).
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please submit the following items by email (1) a brief covering letter that describes your reasons for wishing to pursue a PhD, your proposed research area and topic, and the name of a potential supervisor; (2) a copy of your CV, including your actual or expected degree class(es), and results of all University examinations; (3) an example of your technical writing, such as a project report or dissertation; (4) contact details for two academic referees.
331 người xem