Oxford University offers Reach Oxford Scholarship for Undergraduates to learn any of the courses (except medicine) in the UK. A number of Reach Oxford scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) are offered to students from low-income countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
The University is unable to consider any scholarship applications from students who have not been offered a place at Oxford. The University is not responsible for the content of external sites advertising the scheme and would encourage applicants to read the following details to check their eligibility.
Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies. Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
- Application deadline: February 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at Oxford University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available in all subjects of the course listing, except medicine.
- Scholarship Award: Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year.
- Number of Scholarships: Around 2-3 awards per year.
- Nationality: Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD):Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; Chile; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Swaziland; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uruguay; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: Not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year. If you are accepted by a college that is not participating in the scheme, this will not prevent you from applying for and being awarded a scholarship. If your application is successful, arrangements will be made to transfer you between colleges.This scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability. Financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection. Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies. Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Introduction: You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2017, and be successful in gaining a place.
How to Apply:
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2017, and be successful in gaining a place.
- If you have a been offered a place at the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course for 2018 entry, you should read the Guidance notes (please see ‘Related documents’ on this page) and complete the Undergraduate scholarships application form online (please see ‘Related websites’ on this page) by 12 noon (UK time) on 16 February 2018.
- For 2018 entry applicants who apply by the 16 February 2018 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2018.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2018.
1,394 người xem