Fully-Funded Scholarships for International Students at UCL School of Management in UK, 2018
For September 2018 intake, the UCL School of Management is offering fully funded four/five year MRes/PhD scholarship to all admitted students.
The UCL School of Management is the business school of University College London and is located in Canary Wharf and Bloomsbury, London. University requires students to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores if English is not their first language.
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MRes/PhD Programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the UCL School of Management
- Scholarship Award: University offer fully funded four/five year MRes/PhD scholarships in the UCL School of Management to a significant number of admitted students. The scholarship is open to all nationalities and covers all tuition fees, and includes an annual stipend of £16, 296 – £18,500 which is tax-free.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- University seeks to recruit highly motivated, ambitious students with strong educational backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have a first class Bachelor’s degree from the UK or an overseas qualification of the equivalent standard from a leading university. We encourage students from a wide variety of backgrounds (e.g, engineering, economics, business, mathematics/statistics, psychology, sociology, among others) to apply to our programme. Also, notice that a Master’s or graduate level degree is not required for admission, you can apply with only an undergraduate (e.g. bachelors) degree.
- Applicants are encouraged not to contact individual faculty members or potential supervisors when applying to our programme. All applications are first evaluated by a joint admissions committee, so contacting potential supervisors separately will not increase your chances. It is only in your personal statement that you are expected to suggest several faculty members as potential supervisors. But again, these faculty members need not be contacted beforehand. On the application form you may see that it states that it is preferred that you contact potential supervisors beforehand – please ignore this as it is not required.
- All MRes/PhD applicants are normally required to take either a GMAT test or GRE test (UCL’s institution code is 3344, but also make sure you include a scanned copy of your test result on your Prism application), although the School has no minimum score requirements.
English Language Requirements: University requires students to submit IELTS or TOEFL scores if English is not their first language. School requires a “Standard” English level which corresponds to:
- IELTS: Overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the sub-tests.
- TOEFL: Score of 92, plus 24/30 in the reading and writing subtests and 20/30 in the listening and speaking subtests.
In addition to filling out the online application form, please upload a copy of the following documents:
- Official Transcripts of Grades / Course marks
- A 2-3 page personal statement or research proposal that clearly indicates: (i) which research group you are interested in (i.e.,1.Organisations & Innovation, 2. Strategy & Entrepreneurship, or 3. Analytics & Operations), (ii) your research interests and preliminary research ideas, (iii) potential faculty member(s) you may want to work with (this is a suggested list, you don’t need to contact potential supervisors beforehand), and (iv) your motivation to do a PhD.
- Your GRE/GMAT score report
- Your IELTS/TOEFL score report, if English is not your first language.
How to Apply:
Apply via UCL Postgraduate Admissions System Prism. There is no deadline for applying for a scholarship; all successful applicants will be automatically considered.
1,651 người xem