[Anh/Canada/Ấn Độ] Chương Trình Học Bổng Toàn Phần Doanh Nhân Xã Hội Tại School For Social Entrepreneurs 2018
Deadline: April 26, 2018
Applications are open for the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme, run in partnership with School for Social Entrepreneurs, and jointly funded by Big Lottery Fund. The Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs Programme supports social entrepreneurs at all stages, from start up to scale up
Want to start or grow a project which helps people or the environment? The School for Social Entrepreneurs will help people to start up and scale social enterprises, charities, community projects and impact-led organisations.
They could give you a year of support, including:
- A learning programme
- A grant
- A supportive community
There is no cost to you at any point. Yes! And they’ll give you a grant!
The School for Social Entrepreneurs is a charity. Lloyds Bank, Bank of Scotland and Big Lottery Fund support them by funding every place and grant on this programme, because they are committed to supporting social entrepreneurs.
- Open to people from all backgrounds, including long-term unemployed, ex-offenders, and people with disabilities. You don’t need any educational qualifications.
- They can help you at all stages: whether you have just an idea, you’re already up-and-running, or you’re ready to scale.
This programme has three levels:
- Start Up 2018 (includes traditional grant)
- Your project is in the planning stages but ready to start, or less than two years old
- Your project income is less than £15,000 a year
- You want to learn how to establish your organisation
- Trade Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant)
- Your project was established at least a year ago, and probably has at least one paid member of staff
- Your project income is more than £15,000 a year (no upper limit)
- You want to learn how to strengthen your organisation’s finances and impact to build a solid foundation for scaling
- Scale Up 2018 (includes Match Trading grant)
- Your project was probably established two or more years ago, and probably has two or more paid members of staff
- Your project income is more than £75,000 a year (no upper limit)
- You want to learn how to scale your organisation from a solid foundation to create even more impact
Apply now to Start Up, Trade Up, Trade Up Scotland or Scale Up.
For more information, visit Lloyds Bank Social Entrepreneurs Programme.
854 người xem