The Department of American Studies at the University of Innsbruck is offering Fulbright funding for the brightest candidates from Austria and all around the world. The fund is established to encourage those undergraduate or graduate students, who have a research interest in film and media studies.
As the third largest university in Austria, the University of Innsbruck is a public university. It is ranked as Austria’s leading university according to the times higher education supplements and occupies the third rank worldwide in the area of mountain research.
The university provides candidates diverse and exciting fields of activity as well as numerous additional services. Here students can get the opportunities of diverse backgrounds and interests to pursue a well-rounded approach.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Austrian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in the field of American Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must be studying at any level of coursework and have an interest in the field of American studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to be registered as a graduate or postgraduate or PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, aspirants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for a letter of invitation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers need to hold the certificates of academic ranks with a PhD, appropriate teaching experience and relevant expertise.
- Language Requirement: All teaching will be in English and for research, foreign language proficiency sufficient to complete the proposed project is required.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to € 4.000 and a lump sum of € 1.000 for travel costs.