University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It comprises nine faculties, through which offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees. It is one of the founding members of the Group of Eight. The university provides the opportunity to build skills in research, analysis, writing, and presentation. Candidates get the opportunity to discover activities, resources, and services designed to build their employability.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree coursework in Architecture
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: Any nationality
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in Architecture
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the 3rd year or above in the Bachelor of Architectural Studies program at UNSW Built Environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, seekers are needed to take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can applyfor the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are recommended to hold their high school degree certificate and all the academic degree certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: To study at UNSW, you must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000.